Bubbles is working her charm and giving SummerWalker baby fever! 😍 (SWIPE) CutenessOverload TSRMommyDuties
Heim’s second 2-run HR in 10th lifts Rangers over Mariners
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Jonah Heim hit his second two-run homer of the game in the bottom of the 10th inning to give the Texas Rangers a 5-4 win over the Seattle Mariners on Saturday night.
Heim’s homer came off Diego Castillo (2-5), who was acquired Thursday from Tampa Bay and hadn’t given up a run in his previous 11 outings.
Spencer Patton (1-1) earned the win after giving up the tying run in the ninth inning and the then-go-ahead run in the 10th.
J.P. Crawford singled to score Tom Murphy from second in the 10th in Texas’ first save situation after closer Ian Kennedy was traded to Philadelphia in a multi-player deal on Friday afternoon. Ty France led off the Mariners’ ninth with a homer.
Heim led off Texas in the 10th with Andy Ibanez on second.
Heim also hit a two-run homer in the fifth inning off Tyler Anderson to tie the score 2-2. Nathaniel Lowe gave Texas a 3-2 lead in the sixth with an opposite-field single to left off Tyler Anderson, scoring Adolis Garcia, who doubled with a shot that struck the left-field chalk behind third base.
Kyle Seager gave Seattle a 2-0 lead four batters into the game with a two-run homer off Taylor Hearn after what appeared to be an inning-ending double play on a one-out grounder to third base by France. But second baseman Ibanez took his right foot off the bag before catching the throw from Charlie Culberson and relaying to first base, keeping the inning alive with Mitch Haniger at second. Seager then hit a 2-2 slider into the right-field seats.
Hearn was removed after retiring the first two batters in the fourth after 52 pitches, two over his career high, in his fourth career start.
Lowe’s hit ended the day for Anderson, who made his Seattle debut after being acquired Wednesday from Pittsburgh. Anderson, who retired Texas’ first nine batters, allowed three runs on six hits and no walks.
Home-plate umpire Adrian Johnson left the game in the fourth inning with a hip flexor. Second-base umpire Laz Diaz, the crew chief, took Johnson’s place and the game continued with three umpires. … Rangers RHP Spencer Howard, considered the primary prospect acquired in the Philadelphia trade, joined the active roster. RHP Drew Anderson, also in the trade, pitched three scoreless innings. … Texas signed six draftees, topped by eighth-round LHP Larson Kindreich. Second-round OF Adam Zavala remains unsigned going into Sunday’s signing deadline.
Mariners: LHP Justus Sheffield (forearm strain) will probably throw a bullpen session early next week before starting a rehab assignment.
Mariners LHP Marco Gonzales (3-5, 5.48 ERA) allowed seven runs in 3 1/3 innings against the Rangers in a loss at Seattle on July 3.
Rangers RHP Mike Foltynewicz (2-10, 6.11) has allowed the most homers in the majors (31) and has the third-worst opponents’ batting average among big-league qualifiers (.281). His ERA in four July starts was 10.42.
More AP MLB: https://apnews.com/hub/MLB and https://twitter.com/AP_Sports
Top 30 Critical Security Vulnerabilities Most Exploited by Hackers
Intelligence agencies in Australia, the U.K., and the U.S. issued a joint advisory on Wednesday detailing the most exploited vulnerabilities in 2020 and 2021, once again demonstrating how threat actors are able to swiftly weaponize publicly disclosed flaws to their advantage.
“Cyber actors continue to exploit publicly known—and often dated—software vulnerabilities against broad target sets, including public and private sector organizations worldwide,” the U.S. Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC), the United Kingdom’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), and the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) noted.
“However, entities worldwide can mitigate the vulnerabilities listed in this report by applying the available patches to their systems and implementing a centralized patch management system.”
The top 30 vulnerabilities span a wide range of software, including remote work, virtual private networks (VPNs), and cloud-based technologies, that cover a broad spectrum of products from Microsoft, VMware, Pulse Secure, Fortinet, Accellion, Citrix, F5 Big IP, Atlassian, and Drupal.
The most routinely exploited flaws in 2020 are as follows –
- CVE-2019-19781 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Citrix Application Delivery Controller (ADC) and Gateway directory traversal vulnerability
- CVE-2019-11510 (CVSS score: 10.0) – Pulse Connect Secure arbitrary file reading vulnerability
- CVE-2018-13379 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Fortinet FortiOS path traversal vulnerability leading to system file leak
- CVE-2020-5902 (CVSS score: 9.8) – F5 BIG-IP remote code execution vulnerability
- CVE-2020-15505 (CVSS score: 9.8) – MobileIron Core & Connector remote code execution vulnerability
- CVE-2020-0688 (CVSS score: 8.8) – Microsoft Exchange memory corruption vulnerability
- CVE-2019-3396 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Atlassian Confluence Server remote code execution vulnerability
- CVE-2017-11882 (CVSS score: 7.8) – Microsoft Office memory corruption vulnerability
- CVE-2019-11580 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Atlassian Crowd and Crowd Data Center remote code execution vulnerability
- CVE-2018-7600 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Drupal remote code execution vulnerability
- CVE-2019-18935 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Telerik .NET deserialization vulnerability resulting in remote code execution
- CVE-2019-0604 (CVSS score: 9.8) – Microsoft SharePoint remote code execution vulnerability
- CVE-2020-0787 (CVSS score: 7.8) – Windows Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) elevation of privilege vulnerability
- CVE-2020-1472 (CVSS score: 10.0) – Windows Netlogon elevation of privilege vulnerability
The list of vulnerabilities that have come under active attack thus far in 2021 are listed below –
- Microsoft Exchange Server: CVE-2021-26855, CVE-2021-26857, CVE-2021-26858, and CVE-2021-27065 (aka “ProxyLogon”)
- Pulse Secure: CVE-2021-22893, CVE-2021-22894, CVE-2021-22899, and CVE-2021-22900
- Accellion: CVE-2021-27101, CVE-2021-27102, CVE-2021-27103, and CVE-2021-27104
- VMware: CVE-2021-21985
- Fortinet: CVE-2018-13379, CVE-2020-12812, and CVE-2019-5591
The development also comes a week after MITRE published a list of top 25 “most dangerous” software errors that could lead to serious vulnerabilities that could be exploited by an adversary to take control of an affected system, obtain sensitive information, or cause a denial-of-service condition.
“The advisory […] puts the power in every organisation’s hands to fix the most common vulnerabilities, such as unpatched VPN gateway devices,” NCSC Director for Operations, Paul Chichester, said, while urging the need to prioritize patching to minimize the risk of being exploited by malicious actors.
PrwssPlay: Looks like MeganTheeStallion really brought the hotties out to Chicago!
PrwssPlay: Looks like MeganTheeStallion really brought the hotties out to Chicago! 😩🔥
Instagram Thots3 months ago
Lucene Duarte Onlyfans Leak, Videos, Mega Link
Instagram Thots3 months ago
Bhad Bhabie’s OnlyFans Topless Nude Photos And Videos Leak
Instagram Thots4 months ago
BHAD BHABIE ONLYFANS LEAK
Instagram Thots11 months ago
Instagram THOT Review : Nickiitheboss OnlyFans Leak,BIO,MEGA LINKS
Instagram Thots10 months ago
Instagram THOT Review – Urfavraee ONLYFANS LEAK,BIO,MEGA LINK
Celebrities3 months ago
Rapper Pooh Shiesty Sextape with Transgender Leaked!! (GRAPHIC)
Instagram Thots7 months ago
Ravieloso ONLYFANS LEAK BIO MEGA LINK
Celebrities3 months ago
ANGELA SIMMONS ONLYFANS LEAK ONLINE (FANS CALL HER AN HOE)