Rapper Quando Rondo Reportedly Shot At While In Georgia - ViralMula.com
Connect with us

TheJasmineBrand

Rapper Quando Rondo Reportedly Shot At While In Georgia

Published

on

instagram thot
0 Shares


Quando Rondo

Rapper Quando Rondo Reportedly Shot At While In Georgia

Rapper Quando Rondo was said to be the target of a shooting in Georgia Sunday (May 2nd).

According to TMZ, shots were fired near a Blackshear convenience store around 3:20 a.m. At the time, Quando Rondo (Tyquian Terrel Bowman) and his entourage were in the parking lot near the highway. Police have said the shooter pulled the trigger from the highway or across the street from where the rapper was (police say he was only at the convenience store for a short time before shots rang out). It’s not clear if Quando Rondo was hit as he had left by the time police arrived. But one of the several people he was with suffered a gunshot to the hand and went to a local hospital for treatment.

Quando Rondo’s team was also connected to a shooting at a nightclub in Atlanta this past November. Unfortunately, Chicago rapper King Von ( born Dayvon Daquan Bennett) was fatally hit. A member of Quando Rondo’s team, Lul Tim (born Timothy Leeks), was taken into custody for felony murder. He was released on bond in late March.

Lul Tim Mugshot

Quando Rondo had his first show since King Von’s death just hours before the recent shooting.

Story developing…

What are your thoughts on the shooting? Comment and let us know.


Rapper Quando Rondo Reportedly Shot At While In Georgia

0 Shares

Continue Reading
Click to comment

TheJasmineBrand

EXCLUSIVE: Falynn Guobadia Says Viral Video Of Her Proposing To Her Boyfriend Is ‘From Years Ago’: I Was Not In A Relationship With Simon

Published

on

By

instagram thot


EXCLUSIVE: Falynn Guobadia Says Viral Video Of Her Proposing To Her Boyfriend Is ‘From Years Ago’: I Was Not In A Relationship With Simon

RHOA star Falynn Guobadia is setting the record straight on a video of her proposing to her boyfriend that went viral Tuesday (May 11th).

The clip came amid news that her estranged husband, Simon Guobadia, is engaged to her RHOA co-star Porsha Williams. 

Falynn Guobadia clarified the video and told theJasmineBRAND, 

“This is not true. That video is from years ago and I was not in a relationship with Simon.” 

She also broke her silence on the controversial engagement on social media Tuesday (May 11th), writing:

“I want to thank everyone for reaching out to me and offering their love and support. At this time, I am focusing on finalizing my divorce and healing. Sending positivity to all of you [praying hands Emoji] Sincerely, Falynn”

She received support from her fellow RHOA stars Marlo Hampton and Kenya Moore, who wrote:

“The actual wife has spoken #Queen

Falynn Guobadia and Simon Guobadia announced their divorce last month.

She previously shut down divorce rumors in an exclusive interview with theJasmineBRAND. 

What are your thoughts on what Falynn had to say? Comment and let us know.


EXCLUSIVE: Falynn Guobadia Says Viral Video Of Her Proposing To Her Boyfriend Is ‘From Years Ago’: I Was Not In A Relationship With Simon

Continue Reading

TheJasmineBrand

Sydney Chase Hires Women’s Rights Attorney Gloria Allred After Tristan Thompson Serves Her With A Cease And Desist For Cheating Allegations

Published

on

By

instagram thot


 

Sydney Chase, Attorney Gloria Allred, Tristan Thompson

Sydney Chase Hires Women’s Rights Attorney Gloria Allred After Tristan Thompson Serves Her With A Cease And Desist For Cheating Allegations

Sydney Chase, the woman who claims she slept with Tristan Thompson earlier this year while he was with Khloé Kardashian, isn’t backing down from her allegations. According to reports, Instagram model Sydney Chase has hired high-profile attorney Gloria Allred after Tristan Thompson served her with a cease-and-desist notice following her cheating allegations. As previously reported, last month Sydney Chase made shocking claims while on the infamous ‘No Jumper’ Podcast and alleged that she had an intimate relationship with Tristan Thompson that started earlier this year. The 23-year-old model also alleged that Tristan told her he was no longer with his girlfriend, Khloe Kardashian, and she later found out that was a lie.

Khloe Kardashian, Tristan Thompson

Tristan has denied Sydney’s allegations and hired his own legal team to handle the situation. In the cease-and-desist letter that was sent to Sydney, Tristan’s attorney called her a “liar” and said that the pair never had any kind of relationship at all. However, Sydney’s legal team is saying something completely different. Her attorney, Gloria Allred, shared with Page Six that her client is “outraged” that she’s being called a liar. She said,

“Our client, Sydney Chase, is outraged at what she regards as false statements that have been made about her in the media by Tristan Thompson’s representatives. She has retained my law firm, Allred, Maroko & Goldberg, to represent her and to conduct a full investigation which she believes will substantiate the relationship between her and Tristan Thompson.”

Allred continued and said,

“Mr. Thompson’s representatives have challenged her to reveal evidence of their relationship. We would be willing to share evidence that Sydney has given us, provided that Mr. Thompson will make himself available in person to answer my questions and provide us with documents that we request. If Mr. Thompson has nothing to hide, then we would expect that he will make himself available for questioning by me and that he will voluntarily provide the documents. Sydney would be willing to be present at this meeting to answer questions and provide documents.”

She added that Khloé Kardashian can be there as well.

“Khloé Kardashian is welcome to attend. We believe that the truth will emerge through this process. When we conclude our investigation, we will then advise Sydney regarding her legal options.”

Sydney also spoke with Page Six and shared that she does have proof to show she had a relationship with Tristan but it’s now a

“legal matter that lawyers will handle.”

 

What are your thoughts on this entire situation? Tell us in the comments below. 


Sydney Chase Hires Women’s Rights Attorney Gloria Allred After Tristan Thompson Serves Her With A Cease And Desist For Cheating Allegations

Continue Reading

TheJasmineBrand

Kim Fields Discusses Being ‘Completely Shut Down’ After ‘Living Single’: I’m Sure There Was A Little Bit Of Depression There

Published

on

By

instagram thot


Kim Fields Discusses Being ‘Completely Shut Down’ After ‘Living Single’: I’m Sure There Was A Little Bit Of Depression There

Actress Kim Fields is opening up about her life after Living Single and feeling less than optimistic about the entertainment industry.

In an interview with Bustle, Kim Fields revealed that following Living Single,

“I wasn’t checking to do another sitcom, and I certainly wasn’t checking to be in a house with a bunch of people again since that’s been much of my career [with Facts of Life and Living Single], but the tone of the show and the character felt like uncharted waters for me. At this stage of my career, it’s all about how I can stretch out as a director, or a producer, or an actor and overall artist.”

At the time, she was in her late 20s, disappointed with the entertainment industry, and experiencing a failing marriage.

“I wasn’t angry at God, but I was severely disappointed. I remember thinking, ‘What are y’all doing up there with me?’ I felt like I planted tomatoes and I got telephone poles in my vineyard. It felt so foreign.”

Kim Fields starred in Living Single in all of its five seasons as Regine Hunter. She spoke on her life after it wrapped and said,

“My life at that moment was not what you would expect. I left Living Single a few episodes shy of completing the full season because the work, the process, and everything else didn’t feel the same for me. I was at the point either divorced, or about to be divorced. I started a production company, and we had all these great projects but no deals.”

She added:

” I went through a stage where I completely shut down. I had these black out curtains in my house, and I closed the drapes and stayed in bed for about two weeks, maybe longer. I didn’t claim depression, but if I’m being real with myself, I’m sure there was a little bit of that out there.”

When asked how she was able to overcome a difficult period, she revealed she was inspired to push through her challenges after seeing an interview with Liza Minnelli discussing how she was able to get through a rough patch. Liza Minnelli said, “I looked at my father’s work, and I realized I come from that stock.” 

After seeing the Liza Minnelli interview, Kim Fields said, “that shifted my atmosphere.”

“I went outside, looked at the mountains and the sky, and that was me looking at God’s work. I said, ‘I come from good stock.’ It’s not like I’ve never been severely disappointed since then, but now I can recognize it and to certain extent, I know how to deal with that disappointment.”

What do you think about Kim Fields discussing her battle? Comment below and let us know!


https://thejasminebrand.com/2021/05/12/kim-fields-discusses-being-completely-shut-down-after-living-single-im-sure-there-was-a-little-bit-of-depression-there/

Continue Reading

Trending