T.I. Isn't Expected to Return for ‘Ant Man 3’ Following Claims of Sexual Abuse, Lawyer Calls for an Investigation - ViralMula.com

T.I. Isn’t Expected to Return for ‘Ant Man 3’ Following Claims of Sexual Abuse, Lawyer Calls for an Investigation

2 min


1 Shares


T.I. has taken another career hit. Hollywood Reporter revealed that the rapper will not be returning for the third installment of Marvel Studio’s “Ant Man.” The news comes as the rapper faces multiple allegations of sexual abuse against him and his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Harris. 

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., played Dave, a friend to actor Paul Rudd’s Scott Lang/Ant-Man character who helped him on his adventures. The media outlet reported that while side characters such as T.I.’s Dave might have been expected to return, the film is still in development and without a release date — leaving room for future changes. 

ATLANTA, GA – OCTOBER 16: T.I. attends “LIBRA” Album release Party at Gold Room on October 16, 2020 in Atlanta, Georgia.(Photo by Prince Williams/Wireimage)This is T.I.’s second endeavor to be affected by the ongoing reports of sexual misconduct. Last month, VH1 suspended production on his reality show “T.I. & Tiny: Friends & Family Hustle” in light of the claims against the couple. 

As previously reported, T.I. and his wife are being accused by roughly 30 women for crimes, including sexual abuse, drugging, kidnapping, false imprisonment, assault and harassment.

The New York Times reported that Tyrone A. Blackburn, a lawyer for 10 of the women involved, recently sent letters to California and Georgia authorities where the incidents allegedly took place. Blackburn requested an investigation into the claims that the rapper, his wife and their associates engaged in acts, including rape and intimidation. 

“These women are unaware of each other and without any leading on my part. They recount eerily similar events of sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats, and false imprisonment,” Blackburn wrote in his letters. 

The attorney explained that the women have remained anonymous out of fear of retaliation. “One of the reasons that I’ve heard from all the women was the fact that they didn’t think anyone would believe them,” Blackburn told reporters Monday, March 1, adding that it’s “easier to come out when there are other women who have similar stories to stand with you.”

Blackburn also noted that the allegations spanned over a decade, starting as early as 2005; the most recent allegation of sexual abuse reportedly occurred in 2017 or 2018.

Meanwhile, T.I. and Tiny have maintained their innocence. Their lawyer, Steve Sadow, said in a statement that the couple “deny in the strongest possible terms these baseless and unjustified allegations. We fully expect that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming.” He added, “These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media and now attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system.”

T.I. Isn’t Expected to Return for ‘Ant Man 3’ Following Claims of Sexual Abuse, Lawyer Calls for an Investigation

1 Shares


Lucy