The Lagos State Police have been busy in its quest to unwind the mystery concerning the murder of dancehall artist,
She was apparently killed with her little girl Petra, by Danish spouse, Peter Nielsen Schau, whose nation has been informed concerning an inquiry being directed by the law authorization officers in Nigeria.
The demise of the artist who was not a long way from a promising melodic career in the Nigerian music scene
Her death occurred at a period when she was all the while encountering quick development as an artist – a factor that made her passing all the more disillusioning.
Here are five things you did not know about the rising artist
- 1. Billed for Harrysong’s “Kingmaker Concert” in April 2018: Before her passing, the artist had been billed for the “Kingmaker Concert”, a melodic occasion to be featured by Alterplate Music Company artiste, Harrysong.Different artists charged to perform at the Warri-arranged show includes D’banj, Simi, Reminisce, Duncan Mighty, and others.
- 2. Police arrested her spouse regarding murder: The Lagos State Police has captured the artist’s significant other for her killing. In any case, they are yet to discover the explanation for the alleged murder.
- 3. She is a Kogi State vocalist and last released a single in January 2018: Alizee is a local of Kogi State, Nigeria. She was on the course of releasing another single, ‘Alhaji Musa’, before her murder.
- 4. She was signed to Petra Entertainment, an Asian record label: The late artist had the benefit of penning an agreement with Asian record label, Petra Entertainment. The organization purportedly offered her a multi-million Naira bargain.
- 5. She lived in a Banana Island Crib : Where she was killed and also a Ford Explorer SUV, Alizee got the Banana Island lodging from her record label, Petra Entertainment.
This was the place she was apparently executed.